I am itching to get outside today for the September Fat Tire Run at El Bait Shop! It is so beautiful outside and I need to run off all the good food I’ve eaten today for my birthday. I’ll break it down for you:
- Piece of toast before leaving for work
- Panera bagel with cream cheese – courtesy of my boss 🙂
- Buttered noodles with chicken from Noodles & Co. – courtesy of Eric
- 2 chocolate chip cookies – courtesy of my coworker
- Anticipatory food/drink: 2-3 “good” beers from El Bait Shop 🙂 and a good birthday dinner
So there you have it — Yes, I NEED to run! My day has been full of carbs, yummy carbs. I haven’t run since Saturday so I’m really excited to get in at least 4 miles tonight before my celebratory beers.
What the best birthday present of all — a great RUN!