Hi! I’m Stacy – a 20-something mid-western chick with a passion for running.
For me, running is a way of life. I never thought I would be a life-long runner when I started, but I now know running will always be a part of my life – to keep my life more calm, healthy and balanced.
I started running the summer of 2010 and after my first half marathon I was addicted. My accomplishments include:
16 half marathons:
- IMT Des Moines (2010, 2016)
- GO! St. Louis (2011)
- Dam to Dam (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
- Rock ‘n’ Roll St. Louis (2011)
- Divas San Francisco (2013)
- IMT Miami (2014)
- Miami Beach Halloween (2014)
- Chicago Half Marathon (2016)
- St. Louis Track Club’s Half Marathon (2016)
- Last Call Half Marathon (2016)
- Frostbit Half Marathon (2017)
- Cowtown Half Marathon (2017)
2 full marathons:
- IMT Des Moines (2012)
- San Francisco (2015)
Over the years it has taken a lot to stay focused on my running goals – but I wouldn’t be where I am without my running buddies, support from my family and friends, a good foam roller and lots of carbs. Looking forward to many more years of running! Enjoy!